Published on December 9th, 2021 | by OAAA0
Congratulations to the 2021 OOH Media Plan Award Winners
Out of home (OOH) and digital out of home (DOOH) campaigns have a unique ability to tap into the emotional fabric of society and promote positive messages of change — and there’s no better example of that than the 2021 OOH Media Plan of the Year Award winner.
Clorox’s “Safer Today Alliance” campaign was designed to instill confidence in anxious consumers who were heading back into public spaces for the first time after the pandemic. With ads in transit hubs and airports in some of the US’ biggest cities last Spring, Clorox branded itself as a driver of safety and provided much-needed assurance to consumers during an unprecedented time.
In addition to Clorox, the judges honored a variety of other brands.
This year’s Gold winners are:
- Westerra Credit Union – Financial, Banks and Credit Unions
- General Mills, Nature Valley
- JetBlue Card, Jet Blue and Barclays Consumer Bank
- Varo Bank, NA
- Stellantis, Jeep Wrangler 4xe
This year’s Silver winners are:
- Meta, Facebook
- Zero Motorcycles ExperienceElectricTour
- Degree, Unilever
OAAA would also like to thank the prestigious team of judges who evaluated all of the campaigns that were submitted:
- Denise Levine, Chief Revenue Officer, Branded Cities
- Christine Lustig, Media Investment Lead, Meta
- Tom Pirog, U.S. Head of OOH Operations, Enhance Outdoor
- Marcus Pratt, Senior Vice President, Insights and Technology, Mediasmith, Inc.
- Amy Ward, Executive Vice President, Media Works
To see the winning entries, head to OOH Media Plan Awards on OAAA.org.