Published on August 2nd, 2017 | by Nancy Fletcher0
Donation Appeal for Photo Ark
This summer, millions of people will see National Geographic Photo Ark images on OOH advertising displays, thanks to broad industry support.
Please join OAAA in also supporting Photo Ark and its important mission by making a tax-deductible charitable contribution. Contributions of all sizes are welcome and needed, and will be measured as one of the campaign success metrics. Donate today by clicking here.
National Geographic also gladly accepts checks to support the Photo Ark project. Checks should include “Photo Ark” written in the memo line and should be mailed to:
National Geographic Society
Attention: Development Office
1145 17th Street NW
Washington, DC 20036
Photo Ark is a multi-year project led by National Geographic photographer Joel Sartore, whose mission is to photograph animal species to create an important record of each animal’s existence and a powerful testament to the importance of saving them.
- Within five days of the launch in Times Square, the campaign reached 22 million people via social media, press, and the internet
- OAAA-member companies have donated 45,000+ print and digital displays nationwide
- National Geographic produced an excellent video that explains our productive partnership
- The campaign has generated localized attention, such as Mike Norton’s comments posted by the Association of Zoos & Aquariums
- Click here to see this week’s article in Billboard Insider
Thank you for your support, and let’s see what we can #SaveTogether.